Blue Moon Thai Cafe

134 Fortess Road, Tufnell Park, London, NW5 2HP - View on a map

Friendly and quick service. The fish cakes were delicious! Prices are reasonable.

James
Friday, September 06, 2013

Lovely room, but that's about it. Grudging service. Food okay but nothing special.

AB
Thursday, June 06, 2013

I would just like to thank everyone at blue moon for such a lovely evening the other week. Not only was the food superb but the attentive service was second to none. I will definitely be back and my guest has been recommending blue moon to everyone!! thanks again.

john
Saturday, February 16, 2013

Very nice food in a lovely small setting. The new service personnel is very friendly. It's very worth the money. Even take away is ready in not more than 10 minutes (no experience with delivery). The lunch offering is really worth its money. Can just recommend it! Authentic Thai food!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I have now been waiting for a delivery for 2 hours! I was told an hour ago my food was ready, and they were waiting for a driver. I was told that it was fine because it was waiting on a hot plate! So now my food has been waiting on a hot plate for an hour! The lady I've spoken to seems to think its not the company's fault! The attitude of the restaurant was despicable! Then I was offered a 7 pound reduction on a fifty pound meal for two! Never ever again!!!!!

BABs10
Saturday, October 27, 2012

I just had the most disappointing experience with Blue Moon. This has been my favourite takeaway for over a year now, and I have been placing orders with them of an average of £80 per order, almost every single week through hungryhouse, from 3 different locations.

Today we yet again placed an order (that took much longer than usual to be delivered- placed the order at 20:00 and it only arrived at 21:35.

Then, after finishing our starters, I realised that one of our 4main dishes (a stir fry) was missing, so I called them up to see what happened.

I was put through 3 different people answering the phone, that kept asking the same questions again (my delivery address, what was missing from my order) that I had to repeat every time I was put through another person to talk to.

Then after establishing which dish was missing, they asked me the number of boxes I ordered, so I had to list my entire order of 16 dishes out for them. Even after that, they claimed that the kitchen had send all dishes out.

I became so irritated that they were implying that I was lying to them, that I demanded that they have to apologise, and deliver my missing main dish immediately.

Then they AGAIN asked me to name the number of boxes in my order! By that point I was so frustrated that I had to tell them that it is not my responsibility to count the number of boxes for then, and that as a loyal customer, I should be just sent my missing dish! To which they replied that I shouldn't be shouting and that I should answer a simple question. I then went along and counted every single box and after giving them the number, they asked me in irony I still wanted the dish delivered! Of course they didn't do anything to compensate for the mistake or their tone, and just delivered the missing dish.

I am reviewing them with 5 stars every single time, and I have never seen such ungrateful reaction to the one time I had to call them.

They've just lost one of their most loyal customers, which is a shame, because I still really like their food.

Eirini