Cattle Grid (Battersea)

We are sorry but this restaurant has closed - The Reader Comments are shown for historical purposes only

Wednesday night. No booking. Excellent wine. Nice ambience. Worst steaks I have ever been served. Although the meat was cooked correctly, we were served the worst cuts of meat I have ever been served. And then once the waiter came to collect our plates that contained the savaged and abandoned meat he didn't ask how the meal was.

Because of the quality of the meat and the fact we weren't asked once how the meal was I award this establishment a 1 star. I will never be visiting again and I suggest you don't either.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Best ribs place in UK. That's the shortest part of my review.

Have been there last week with my friends (group of 8) even though we didn't do a booking and it was very busy after few drinks at the bar and few tables ahead of us on the waiting list we were sitted. Ribs - were the recommendation so we followed. They were massive, juicy, tender, and the sauce - perfect just perfect.

Restaurant itself is a very cozy , fell like home sort of the place. Casual service , food amazing - I have already booked a table for this saturday, but this time for 14. :-D

Monday, February 25, 2013

To begin with unfortunately I need to agree with below comments that back in September just after they opened it wasn't great ...BUT AND A BIG BUT I have returned there this week and the place has changed dramatically !!!!! New manager (very tolkative and polite!!) , new waiting staff (knowledgable , efficient and very smiley!!!) and food ( what a resurrection!!!!) Place was packed had to wait for 20min in the bar area for a table!! Which was brilliant!! Manager gave us a lovely table , waitress that served us was also very good. Advised us on wine as well as recommended few "new" starters. Food was excellent like in old good times of northcote road.

Will definitely come back again !!!!

Spread the word guys !! Cattle Grid Battersea has been saved !!!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2013