Veeno Coffee

1324 Greenford Road, Greenford, London, UB6 0HL - View on a map

Veeno Coffee Restaurant In London

Excellent local cafe, independently run and also have a wide array of food and drinks. They do things from Shawarma, Paniini and sandwiches to jacket potatoes. Also they do sheesha, so you can be outside and smoke or inside and enjoy the warmth from the climate or the staff, who are very friendly and welcoming.

Also, they have wifi in there, something most modern places tend to miss out even in this day and age!

Saj
Sunday, April 27, 2014

A new coffee shop just around the corner to me!

Tried for the first time last weekend and have to admit was very nice, the layout and colourful seating was excellant! Esp all the beatiful fishes in the tank!!!

The food was excellent, i had the Pastrami panini which was lush! My daughter had a Very Berry shake as the weather was lovely along with the shake.

The gentleman behind the counter was very comforting and polite, one aspect i noticed was he asked exacly how i wanted my food and coffee made which i found a excellent service!

5* from me! Definitely going back again.

Shabnam Khan
Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I am usually not keen on trying new places out because of past bad experiences. However the decor of this place drew me in instantly, the warm feel to the place sets an immediate tone. I was greeted by the lovely staff, then given useful information about the freshly made bread, the fantastically unbeatable coffee and of course the delicious home-made recipes of thier fresh fillings.

I had the Chicken Shwarma, followed by a Latte. I must say, it was by far the freshest most tasty sandwich I have ever had...and That I feel is an understatement. The coffee was perfectly done, I certainly will be getting my coffee from here every morning rather than the watered down, lukewarm one at Starbucks.

So bottom line, I recommend this to every family, friend and stranger that wants to have a great bite and a perfect coffee.

Oh and they have FREE WIFI :-)

Daniel Carter