Stockpot (Old Compton St)

18 Old Compton Street, Soho, London, W1D 4JL - View on a map

We had breakfast at this restaurant on Sat 16th march. A full english with a cup of tea or coffee was £ 4.95. The price wasn't bad, the portions not bad but unfortunately,the food was luke warm. The restaurant staff were friendly and my two children, who aren't that fussed about hot food, liked it.

Jim Morris
Sunday, March 17, 2013

This is really a complaint in regards this restaurant in the Old Compton street. I am not sure are they a part of your chain but they are an utter disgrace to your chain and definitely very disrespectful to the customer . I've been here so many times and every time I experienced the same treatment!! I felt humiliated and definitely felt like my money was stolen out of me as I can never enjoy my meal in piece and as long as I want. Today again my hard earn money was taken out of my pocket and again as every single other time I was asked to leave the table even I haven't even finished with my drink which I was enjoying after a big meal. Such a disrespect for the customer is not to be imagined and even more to be experienced!! Spoke to the manager and he told me you didn't want any dessert so we needed the table as we are busy!!! I could not believe that I was told that and can't honestly believe that I've been treated like this and its not the first time!!!!

Absolutely disgraceful and run by an ignoramus!!!
View/Add comments (1)