Pasha (Islington)

301 Upper Street, Islington, London, N1 2TU - View on a map

Pasha (Islington) Restaurant In London

I found pasha by accident last night. i had three friends with me. the waiter greeted us warmly and showed us to a table half way down the restaurant. we explained we would like a bottle of wine before we ordered food. this appeared quickly. we ordered the meze plate which i can truly state this was to large but very enjoyable. one of my freinds had the lamb in foil which was piping hot and full of flavour, i had sea bass which was baked and again was really tasty.my other two friends had the pasta dish one having lamb and one having vegetarian. my friend who is vegetarian complemented on the wide range of vegitran food that was available. the pasta ravioli was tasty and really taste the lamb.even though we had all over eaten the waiter suggested we shared two desserts between four of us , so we settled on the homemade baklava, which again was great. the cost of the meal worked out just under £25 per head. i for one will give this restaurant another visit.

alan brett