Pierre Victoire

5 Dean Street, Soho, London, W1D 3RQ - View on a map

Pierre Victoire Restaurant In London

Excellent food married with the worst service I have ever had in a restaurant. Such a disappointment. Wouldn't ever go back or recommend.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I know this restaurant has a lot of good reviews, so this may come as a surprise however my visit was a terrible experience. The head waiter came up to my table which was a table of 6 people which we reserved, and told us half way through our meals to HURRY UP as they were getting busy and that they wanted us to leave by 7 o'clock. Also while we were eating the waiters kept hovering around the table, giving us nasty looks and picking up our plates before we had finished our meal to make us uncomfortable so we would leave. Many of you may not have the same experience as i did but i have been to many restaurants and not once have i been told to hurry up only after an hour of first sitting down. i will not be going back there ever again. I have never reviewed a restaurant online before but this experience was so terrible and shocking I felt I needed to warn people this restaurant is very rude...very stuck up!

Saturday, December 14, 2013