K2 Indian Takeaway

440 Durnsford Road, Wimbledon Park, London, SW19 8DZ - View on a map

K2 Indian Takeaway Restaurant In London

Brliiant takeaway restaurant, in my opinion one of tbe best! Have used for many years without any issues. Always recommending to friends.

Friday, May 15, 2015

After waiting for over an hour and a half for a delivery which I was told would take a maximum of an hour, the food arrived and after paying the delivery driver, I sat down to eat and found the food was all cold.

I live less than 5 minutes away from this place but thought I may just get the food delivered as I was feeling a bit lazy so I can't understand how my food could arrive cold.

Anyway after phoning the restaurant back to tell them the food was cold, I was told that they would resend my order asap.

About 5 minutes went by and the delivery driver came back. He asked for the food back and gave me my money back. I thought this was odd and asked him if my food was coming. His answer was "I don't know."

I phoned the restaurant back and I asked the receptionist if my food was still coming to find out no and they had cancelled my order.

They didn't even have the courtesy to let me know themselves!

Never. Order. From. Here.

Farhan Rahman
Sunday, December 14, 2014

Food and service from here is always superb. Delivery a bit slow at weekends but always worth the extra few minutes wait as they are hugely popular and I'm sure they do get busy. Have been using for a number of years without any issues. Recently they won the English Curry Awards 2014 for the 2nd year running and they've also been short listed as finalist for the prestigious British Curry Awards & Asian Curry Awards in the takeaway category. So I suppose they are doing something right. I'd recommend you all to try this place at least once.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

K2 indian is an excellent takeaway its quality is top rate and its no coincidence that it wins awards. The food is devine and the delivery staff are friendly and helpful. My family love this restaurant and have been using them for nearly 20 years as the food is grease free, no mess and tastes yummy. Just a perfect takeaway with fantastic portion sizes. worth the money you pay we never use anyone else

Madeline - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Always good food, very fast delivery and lovely service. Never had a bad meal from K2 since the 12 years that we have been using them, the odd hiccups here and there but very reliable.

Meg - View all reviews by this user
Saturday, October 26, 2013

The reviews here are very very odd. Almost deliberate in their over praise. Which leaves me suspicious. The curry I had was late. The chicken was cold and bland. Parts of the meal was missing. Are they writing their own reviews??

If you do complain they come back with some reply about not pleasing everyone etc etc etc

Don't believe the hype at all.

Luke - View all reviews by this user