K2 Indian Takeaway

440 Durnsford Road, Wimbledon Park, London, SW19 8DZ - View on a map

K2 Indian Takeaway Restaurant In London

Brliiant takeaway restaurant, in my opinion one of tbe best! Have used for many years without any issues. Always recommending to friends.

Friday, May 15, 2015

After waiting for over an hour and a half for a delivery which I was told would take a maximum of an hour, the food arrived and after paying the delivery driver, I sat down to eat and found the food was all cold.

I live less than 5 minutes away from this place but thought I may just get the food delivered as I was feeling a bit lazy so I can't understand how my food could arrive cold.

Anyway after phoning the restaurant back to tell them the food was cold, I was told that they would resend my order asap.

About 5 minutes went by and the delivery driver came back. He asked for the food back and gave me my money back. I thought this was odd and asked him if my food was coming. His answer was "I don't know."

I phoned the restaurant back and I asked the receptionist if my food was still coming to find out no and they had cancelled my order.

They didn't even have the courtesy to let me know themselves!

Never. Order. From. Here.

Farhan Rahman
Sunday, December 14, 2014

Food and service from here is always superb. Delivery a bit slow at weekends but always worth the extra few minutes wait as they are hugely popular and I'm sure they do get busy. Have been using for a number of years without any issues. Recently they won the English Curry Awards 2014 for the 2nd year running and they've also been short listed as finalist for the prestigious British Curry Awards & Asian Curry Awards in the takeaway category. So I suppose they are doing something right. I'd recommend you all to try this place at least once.

Thursday, November 13, 2014