Firezza (Battersea)

40 Lavender Hill, Battersea, London, SW11 5RL - View on a map

*Charged double, no apology or refund!*

I read a lot of reviews but despite eating out almost daily I have never actually written a negative review but felt that I had to in this instance.

My partner and I order from Firezza Battersea around once as week and spend well over £100 there a month.

We ordered (as usual) 10 days ago and a couple of days later I was checking my statement and saw I'd been charged twice. When ordering on the phone I remember the person asking for the details twice stating that 'it hadn't gone through.' When I saw the double charge I didn't think much of it and gave the branch a quick call to let them know expecting an apology and an immediate/ as soon as possible action on a refund. Instead the manager was really quite rude and seemed to question that I was being truthful stating that he would look into it and if I was in fact being truthful and if they were at fault then he would look to get me a refund?!

He said this would have to go to head office. I was quite shocked by this response particularly as I'm a regular customer. I had to ask that he call me back in the next 2 days and he then said (to my surprise) that he would call me back by the end of the day... A week later and I hadn't heard anything. I telephoned back and spoke with the same man. I asked why he hasn't telephoned me and he stated that he hadn't heard back from head office so why should he call me. I reminded him that he said he would but he just ignored me and said that there was no reason for him to call. I asked then for head offices number. I called them and left a message for them to call me back urgently. No call back. I then phoned again and spoke with a female member of staff who again seemed unable to listen to my complaint instead explaining how giving a refund was a lengthy/ near impossible process and that she would ask her manager to look at it 'soon' but that he was very busy today. I asked for an approximate time when I would receive a response/ my money back but she said that it would be impossible to give one.

I am a polite, professional person and have never have any issues with customer service. I can't believe they could take close to £30 more from me with no apology or refund in 10 days!

I wouldn't order with them again, certainly not using a card!! Mistakes happen but how small businesses respond to them are an essential part of their success. This response is frankly a complete disaster! I will update if I ever get my money back.
View/Add comments (1)

JPrimrose - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, July 08, 2014

It used to be so good but after two bad deiiveries we have decided to stop ordering from them. First order the pizza was stone cold and second the whole topping has been mashed up in the box. Very disappointing as when they were good they were really nice pizzas but as someone pointed out they need to up their game or people will go elsewhere especially as these are not cheap pizzas.

Thursday, May 08, 2014