Firezza (Battersea)

40 Lavender Hill, Battersea, London, SW11 5RL - View on a map

*Charged double, no apology or refund!*

I read a lot of reviews but despite eating out almost daily I have never actually written a negative review but felt that I had to in this instance.

My partner and I order from Firezza Battersea around once as week and spend well over £100 there a month.

We ordered (as usual) 10 days ago and a couple of days later I was checking my statement and saw I'd been charged twice. When ordering on the phone I remember the person asking for the details twice stating that 'it hadn't gone through.' When I saw the double charge I didn't think much of it and gave the branch a quick call to let them know expecting an apology and an immediate/ as soon as possible action on a refund. Instead the manager was really quite rude and seemed to question that I was being truthful stating that he would look into it and if I was in fact being truthful and if they were at fault then he would look to get me a refund?!

He said this would have to go to head office. I was quite shocked by this response particularly as I'm a regular customer. I had to ask that he call me back in the next 2 days and he then said (to my surprise) that he would call me back by the end of the day... A week later and I hadn't heard anything. I telephoned back and spoke with the same man. I asked why he hasn't telephoned me and he stated that he hadn't heard back from head office so why should he call me. I reminded him that he said he would but he just ignored me and said that there was no reason for him to call. I asked then for head offices number. I called them and left a message for them to call me back urgently. No call back. I then phoned again and spoke with a female member of staff who again seemed unable to listen to my complaint instead explaining how giving a refund was a lengthy/ near impossible process and that she would ask her manager to look at it 'soon' but that he was very busy today. I asked for an approximate time when I would receive a response/ my money back but she said that it would be impossible to give one.

I am a polite, professional person and have never have any issues with customer service. I can't believe they could take close to £30 more from me with no apology or refund in 10 days!

I wouldn't order with them again, certainly not using a card!! Mistakes happen but how small businesses respond to them are an essential part of their success. This response is frankly a complete disaster! I will update if I ever get my money back.
View/Add comments (1)