Fish in a Tie

105 Falcon Road, Clapham, London, SW11 2PF - View on a map
Telephone: 020 7924 1913

Fish in a Tie Restaurant In London

I was introduced to Fish in a Tie 2 years ago by a regular visitor to her home in London. Since, I have visited several times for lunch and always been greeted well by the friendly staff. Food is great, I have to say much better than some of the so called 'posh restaurants' trading out there!

The Fish in the Tie crew very kindly served and waited on 30 of us in December, a special day for us all family get-together. Food from all menus were served and brought to the table together on time. Lovely wine, puddings, the crew of the Fish in the Tie were all very helpful and cheery, they showed no pressure and were able to cope with our demands (even considering they were still serving other clients).

I fully recommend this restaurant, the ambience is great and the place is not pretentious, cost of menus great enabling you to have that special bottle of wine, you will not be dissappointed. - Restaurant is like a posh Stock Pot but cosier. I shall continue to meet friends for the occassional lunch, supper etc.

Thank you all. Enjoy.