Cafe Rouge (Canary Wharf)

29-35 Mackenzie Walk, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4PH - View on a map

i used to be a big fan of Cafe Rouge, but unfortunately this bistro has gone down significantly. The portions are so tiny that if you don't have both starter and a main I can guarantee you that you will leave hungry. I am a big fun of duck, but recently they changed the sauce it is served it and it's so much worse. The amount of veggies served with that duck is a joke. It is actually embarrassing. How can you possibly be full? Shame! Won't be returning.

Friday, December 13, 2013

I really think Cafe Rouge has gone downhill over the past few years. I remember I used to love the food but it's as if it's just been prepared days earlier then just shoved in the microwave. I had the french onion soup which I enjoyed but the Coq au Vin wasn't good. The sauce was quite oily and the smash was very dry!

Our waitress was friendly enough but she couldn't speak English well and I had to ask several times for her to bring our drinks over. I've been to the Canary Wharf one and Greenwich one..both not good.

Katy