The Gun

27 Coldharbour, Docklands, London, E14 9NS - View on a map

The Gun Restaurant In London

We held our wedding reception and The Gun and had a wonderful time. In preparing for the day the staff were enthusiastic and willing to do whatever they could to ensure that the evening passed off as we wanted. They were also helpful in suggesting things where we weren't sure what we wanted and in picking up things we had forgotten.

On the day itself the staff were attentive, polite and helpful. The food was superb and the drinks kept flowing ensuring that it all passed off very well and really did meet our expectations.

Friday, April 11, 2014

My girlfriend threw me a surprise 40th Birthday and The Gun made it a glorious event. We were well taken care of - the glasses were full, the buffet was AMAZING and the staff constantly made sure we were comfortable in every way.

They were also very discreet as I just didn't know anything about anything, making it a true surprise bash and one I'll remember for a long time. Thank you to all at The Gun, my favourite local!

Vlad
Tuesday, April 08, 2014

London Eater

London Eater

Friday, July 23, 2010 - A Grelha sits at the edge of the Thames, overlooking the water and the O2 centre in the distance. However, it is not technically a stand-alone restaurant in its own right, rather it is a make shift al fresco area of The Gun, which opens during sunny days and warm nights...I wasn't under any illusions, its got the sun, its got the cocktails, and its got the fresh seafood. One shouldn't expect much more than that, but I had expected a more exotic choice, no lobster, crab, oysters or steak on the menu. I'll give food a big fat zero (ok one and a half for the clams) but a seven for atmosphere.