The Gun

27 Coldharbour, Docklands, London, E14 9NS - View on a map

The Gun Restaurant In London

We used the Gun for a private function and were impressed. The food was excellent as were the service and views. The whole team, from events mangement to our host, certainly did their bit to ensure a great experience was had. Well done The Gun.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Amazing time spent at the Gun. The food was just to die for and we had the River Room upstairs. It was just fantastic what a view of the 02 and the River just beautiful. The service was great also as we had our own waitor an felt very special. I would not hesitate to return here - its a little gold mine of a place and delicious food. Thanks to all at the Gun.

ANNETTE HIGGINS
Thursday, December 19, 2013

I organised my work's Christmas Party at The Gun for 70 people on Weds, 4 December 2013. We had the most fantastic night - delicious food, great wine and the service was impeccable.

All of the staff were efficient, patient(!) and fun and made the evening go off without a hitch. Vanessa, JP and Aga were an aboslutely pleasure to deal with.

I was heaped with praise the next morning on organising such a great night and I would happily and will most certainly be going back there.

I actually also went to the The Gun for their 'Christmas Carol' evening on Sat, 7 December with my husband and family. Once again, we had great fun and we then ate in the restaurant afterwards and had another delicious meal.

I would highly recommend this restaurant for food, service and the location is superb.

Cassandra Kendall
Wednesday, December 18, 2013

We held our team Christmas lunch at the Gun. The food, beer and atmosphere were great. Everyone enjoyed the food and the open fire in the bar for post lunch drinks was a nice touch. We stayed long into the evening.

The Vegan menu option was also greatly appreciated and not just thrown together like you usually get. A lot of effort had gone into creating an interesting meal.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Gun always a success, have used the venue a few times and everytime is exactly on the button!

Good fun, excellent food and wines! attention to detail, great staff and venue.

Always on budget whether its small party or team event

Thanks to all the staff and look forward to the next one!

Julie Coleman
Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fantastic group dinner at The Gun. The food, service, ambience - all spot on from the moment we enquired through to the last member of the party leaving the venue

Every request was accommodated with ease and grace; the wine selection was perfect and the food was excellent

We will be back in 2014!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

London Eater

London Eater

Friday, July 23, 2010 - A Grelha sits at the edge of the Thames, overlooking the water and the O2 centre in the distance. However, it is not technically a stand-alone restaurant in its own right, rather it is a make shift al fresco area of The Gun, which opens during sunny days and warm nights...I wasn't under any illusions, its got the sun, its got the cocktails, and its got the fresh seafood. One shouldn't expect much more than that, but I had expected a more exotic choice, no lobster, crab, oysters or steak on the menu. I'll give food a big fat zero (ok one and a half for the clams) but a seven for atmosphere.