Zorba

35-36 Leinster Terrace, Bayswater, London, W2 3ET - View on a map

The worst restaurant i ever been too. Avoid it!!!

Clas Stenstrom
Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Worst meal I ever had eaten. Do not eat there and make the same mistakes as my family did.

peter - View all reviews by this user
Monday, June 25, 2012

I would like to tell that this is the worst restaurant i've ever been in my life,,I was a visitor in london and its really sad when you receive this kind of experience..The Owner is a very shrewd person and is out on the street to invite you in..Once inside they take their own time in serving you..I was told that it's Greek food , but didn't match with any of the Greek food I'd experienced earlier..It was utterly disappointing..I didn't ask for a dessert but was served with one..Since I was with my family I didn't want to create a scene there..and finally the bill was wrong to make the matter worse..PLEASE AVOID THIS RESTAURANT..It is better to eat a loaf of bread that to have anything from Zorba...

M Kailas
Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's not good at all. Please avoid it!

The "restaurant'"s manager is on the street to invite the customers coming inside (I think it is not polite).

Anyway, the table service is very slow (I waited at least one hour for eating), the food is nothing special and the price is very very high.

PLEASE AVOID IT!

fil
Friday, November 04, 2011

This place has reopened and it is truly awful. It is quite literally the worst restaurant I have ever been to in my life. These guys have been to the Basil Fawlty school of running a really bad restaurant.

Every diner in the restaurant was visibly upset - slow, dreadful service, got everything wrong, dishes served one at a time, bill completely wrong....the list goes on.

Avoid.