Golden Dragon

28-29 Gerrard Street, Soho, London, W1D 6JW - View on a map

Went to Chinatown today and decided to have lunch here..... First of all the left us waiting for almost 20 mins before taking our order and then a member of staff came up from downstairs and was extremely rude to my husband! We started to get our stuff to leave and the stupid woman started shouting very loudly "bye, bye bye" as to say leave we don't care for your custom! Shocking as we could not believe this.... Even if the food is good which from the menu looked limited will not be spending my money supporting rudeness and poor customer service!

Shazza40 - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Probably the worst restaurant I've ever been to.

After 20 mins I had to find someone to take our order. She barely listened to us until she realised our order was less than £10 each.

I then told her that there's nothing written on the door about a minimum amount to spend. She started shouting at me and forced us to order something more.

After that she starting shouting about us in chinese to another member of staff to make sure everybody around us could hear, people kept staring at us.

Then came the bill, I asked the waitress to take off the service charge and, all of a sudden, she didn't understand english anymore! We paid the amount by card and she stood at the table to see if we were leaving tips by cash.

I never leave any reviews but the way they made us feel just pushed me to do it.

As a waitress,I am always very nice to the staff.

My advice would be stay away from this place!

Clemence