Trattoria Verdi

110 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, London, WC1B 4BL - View on a map

So disappointed:( our experience in this part of Central London was amazing till we entered this restaurant. A lovely girl smiled to us outside and talked us into the restaurant to then turn to an ignoring manager. We were served by a man who pushed us to order quickly and at the end of the meal, I was charged an apparently 10% service charge when it says clearly on the bottom : service not included. I was shocked and disappointed, it was only 10 pm at night, the restaurant was empty, I wonder if they charged us for the lack of customers. Will definitely never go again....

M Lelimousin
Wednesday, April 05, 2017

From the moment you are warmly welcomed into this family restaurant, and led past the broad playing the piano, to your table. You begin to relax into the warm atmosphere. When seated you look around expecting to see Robert de Niro, Al Pacino or Tony Soprano planning a job, whilst enjoying a generous repast.

A member of the 'family' efficiently take your order, and as a very good, yet reasonably priced wine is poured, you settle into an evening of gastronomic pleasures. All the Italian classics are available - cooked to perfection. Finally the arrival of the groaning dessert trolley, loaded with a range of delights to seduce the most discerning pudding lover. If you have behaved well you will be offered a digestif, before settling your bill and rolling out into the London night.

Go now, restaurants like this are becoming a great rarity !

Grant Patrick Bradford
Monday, January 30, 2017

I ate very good meal, a steak, at Trattoria Verdi when I was on business in London last week. It was the first time a restaurant understood rare exactly as I like. Very fine. The service was also very correct. I will recommend all my friends who come to London to dine here.

stewart
Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Our small firm booked a function room at Trattoria Verdi in the center of London for a meal. There was a choice of meat, fish or vegetarian dishes, and they were all delicious. Everything was cooked to perfection and arrived to the table hot. I much preferred this type of team-building activity to some competition and games many other employers do. The restaurant staff supported the purpose of our coming together. The service was spaced well with the speeches, and closing. I am really happy I work for a firm that has the sense to choose a place like Trattoria Verdi for bonding with employees.

Well done Trattoria Verdi.

Sam Fieldman