Trattoria Verdi

110 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, London, WC1B 4BL - View on a map

I ate very good meal, a steak, at Trattoria Verdi when I was on business in London last week. It was the first time a restaurant understood rare exactly as I like. Very fine. The service was also very correct. I will recommend all my friends who come to London to dine here.

stewart
Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Our small firm booked a function room at Trattoria Verdi in the center of London for a meal. There was a choice of meat, fish or vegetarian dishes, and they were all delicious. Everything was cooked to perfection and arrived to the table hot. I much preferred this type of team-building activity to some competition and games many other employers do. The restaurant staff supported the purpose of our coming together. The service was spaced well with the speeches, and closing. I am really happy I work for a firm that has the sense to choose a place like Trattoria Verdi for bonding with employees.

Well done Trattoria Verdi.

Sam Fieldman
Wednesday, June 04, 2014

We went there few days ago. We really appreciated the atmosphere, the live piano music and the service. All the waitress, and in special way the manager was very helpful and gracious. We were just disappointed about the boss' behaviour, who used to stress a lot all the staff. Also we didn't appreciate the damaged interior decoration even if the food was delightful.

alberta sorrentino - View all reviews by this user