Hana Sushi

150A Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, London, N7 7PL - View on a map

So after waiting 2 hours for our sushi and hot food delivery delivery [with 2 phone calls in between], we recieved a call to ask which bus is closest to our house. A delivery service by public transport?! Seriously? When calling the restaurant back to cancel the order [as who wants warm sushi and cold curry] we received a torrent of abuse. This is seriously the worst example of customer service I have ever encountered. I am completely shocked. I would not be surprised if my sushi is on the menu in the evening for guests. Visit at your own risk.

Friday, March 28, 2014

I ordered my food at 750. When I called at 830 I was told 30 mins more. When I called at 930 I was told within 30 mins. I called again and apparently there was bad traffic. Over two hours and no food!? I'm pleased to say 2.5 hours later the food arrived by a smiling man on a bike who did not apologise for the delay. The chicken katsu had molded together and become one big mushy lump of clay. I threw it in the bin. I deserve a refund of my order and most certainly the £3 delivery fee, the service is terrible. What did they offer to compensate? A beer. Never again!

Smileytam - View all reviews by this user