Club 2000

427-431 Rayners Lane, Pinner, London, HA5 5ER - View on a map

Went to club 2000 the other night on a recommendation from friends at my work place.. Once we arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the venue in its unique style and look so I was hoping the food will match the class ambience of the place and boy it did!!!! I love my meat and every meat dish I had I absolutely loved it.. I didn't try the veg but I'm sure it would live up to expectations as I was recommended by a veg eating eating..

Top marks for me.

Devinder
Wednesday, April 30, 2014

First time I went to this place the other night, was surprised with the other peoples reviews because I arrived and was pleasantly greeted without a booking and the staff could not do enough to please my small party. I tried a couple of Gujarati dishes in the batetavada and the methi bhajia and was shocked at just how good they were. We then tried the dry lamb and the BBQ chicken again mind blowing they were great.

At about this time the place started to get pretty busy but the quality of food was exceptional we were very satisfied with the laacha naan and the kasoori chicken which were fantastic.

The owner came over towards the end of our night and even bought us a round of drinks, so in my opinion. Great Food Great Service definately going to visit again.

Monday, March 03, 2014

Terrible service, second time I was overcharged almost double the bill as a regular customer! I asked for no ice three times to be told I asked for a beverage with ice.

The service really lets this place down. No one seems to care especially the management.

As a local you would expect more let alone as a regular customer.

For someone who has been going here for quite a while I will not be going again and would strongly advise anyone considering to go to go elsewhere also.

Terrible place.

Average customer
Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Awful service, it wasn't until another customer felt the need to inform us that we should seat ourselves at the free tables and then they may notice we had arrived quite loudly that the staff bothered to seat us 10 minutes later. We then waited for a further 5 minutes to get 2 menus, despite us already know what we wanted we were made to wait for the menus. Surprisingly they still managed to mess up the order, bringing out the wrong starter 2/3 of the way through our main. When we told them it was wrong, they ignored us. When we finished our main we called the waiter again to tell him the starter was wrong and he denied it several times, repeating it was right. It took the both of asking him what he intended to do about bringing the right dish and staring at him in silence for a couple of minutes before it even occurred to him to take the wrong order away and fetch the correct one! We were then met with a rude manager who tried to argue that we ordered that dish since the guy wrote it on the slip incorrectly, and again both of us to explain how the service meant he bought it out late and refused to take notice when we told him meant we were not able to send the dish back sooner. We ended up cancelling the starter since we already had eaten a main course and as the portion was too small, we ordered another main dish- butter chicken- which was absolutely the most appalling thing i have ever eaten, had it not been for the saviour of chutney trios to add some flavour to the rubbery bright orange cream-texture completely bland sauce.

In a nutshell- awful service, rude and argumentative staff and fatty bland meat. The only plus is the decor which gives the atmosphere a slightly higher number from its otherwise staff too-busy-for-customers attitude.

Mrs Kaur
Thursday, August 08, 2013

The food is over priced and not so nice guys. That sums the place up. To top it off the staff were rude

Sandeep
Thursday, July 11, 2013

my family and i are regular customers at Club 2000 but i dont think we will be going there again in a hurry - we went recently and honestly the food was average but the prices have increased extortionately. we were actually very dissapointed, annoyed, shocked and appalled at just how much the bill was.

we cannot justify the money spent on just an average meal - think about before going here - i would rather have got a takeaway

from a feeling let down customer

Dee
Monday, June 10, 2013

The service is not good,, I rang them to ask about food n answer was very rude, never recommend anyone..

S Patel - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, September 30, 2012

No issue with service, good came out quick. Being a vegetarian I've had better food else where, food is average...would I go again? no...where would I go...venue 5...food is nice...

Had to buy a sandwich from Sainsbury as I was still hungry from club 2000