Club 2000

427-431 Rayners Lane, Pinner, London, HA5 5ER - View on a map

Being a food critic myself I was actually surprised at the quality of food that I had at this particular restaurant!! All the dishes came out original and home cooked opposed to being over fancy like most Indian restaurants.. This place had a touch of it's own touch and a feel.. Being a vegeterian if was surprised at the depth of the dishes they had to offer!! Saying that I'm very hard to please and I'm not going to give a 10 out of 10 but it's close :))

Keep it consistent to all the guys at club 2000!!!

Joel
Friday, November 14, 2014

Went to club 2000 the other night on a recommendation from friends at my work place.. Once we arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the venue in its unique style and look so I was hoping the food will match the class ambience of the place and boy it did!!!! I love my meat and every meat dish I had I absolutely loved it.. I didn't try the veg but I'm sure it would live up to expectations as I was recommended by a veg eating eating..

Top marks for me.

Devinder
Wednesday, April 30, 2014

First time I went to this place the other night, was surprised with the other peoples reviews because I arrived and was pleasantly greeted without a booking and the staff could not do enough to please my small party. I tried a couple of Gujarati dishes in the batetavada and the methi bhajia and was shocked at just how good they were. We then tried the dry lamb and the BBQ chicken again mind blowing they were great.

At about this time the place started to get pretty busy but the quality of food was exceptional we were very satisfied with the laacha naan and the kasoori chicken which were fantastic.

The owner came over towards the end of our night and even bought us a round of drinks, so in my opinion. Great Food Great Service definately going to visit again.

Monday, March 03, 2014

Terrible service, second time I was overcharged almost double the bill as a regular customer! I asked for no ice three times to be told I asked for a beverage with ice.

The service really lets this place down. No one seems to care especially the management.

As a local you would expect more let alone as a regular customer.

For someone who has been going here for quite a while I will not be going again and would strongly advise anyone considering to go to go elsewhere also.

Terrible place.