Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro

51 Beauchamp Place, Knightsbridge, London, SW3 1NY - View on a map

Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro Restaurant In London

Pizza Pomodoro what can I say ! its definitely one of the best place in town. I arrived one evening with my family after hearing so much about the restaurant.

As soon as I arrived I was greeted by the managers and staff and they all made feel like I have been there for years. There were 5 of us and 2 kids. The place was fully booked and the atmosphere was sensational and buzzy. The manager asked us to wait at the bar for 10 minutes as there was one table just paying the bill. While we were ordering our drinks and waiting by the bar, by surprise the managers served us a complimentary plate with all mini delicious bites. The waitresses were welcoming and talking to my two children and explaining them the various pizzas they have.

Ten minutes went by and the managers showed us to our table where we were greeted by an Italian waitress, friendly and charming and the kids were given a couple of drawing pads. We had a 3 course meals and thoroughly enjoyed and loved everything. It was a perfect ending to a long day. The music was fantastic they played hits from 70, 80 to present days. The crowed was mixed age and it was a great well mannered people enjoying a night of fun . The owner also happened to be there which it made extra special as his picture was all over the wall with all the famous people he had met. I will definitely come back, its the best Italian by far.

Ross Mooring - View all reviews by this user