Viet-anh Cafe

41 Parkway, Camden, London, NW1 7PN - View on a map

Quality meal, good service and a lovely night out. The food was amazing tasty, pleasuring and filling good portions.

Would recommend this place, one of the restaurants of the classier end of the Chinese food market.

A regular user, highly rated.

Joe
Thursday, May 15, 2014

I've been to the cafe once, and would never go back. I am Vietnamese myself so deeply disappointed with the food there. It's more like a Chinese take away than an 'authentic Vietnamese' restaurant as they call themselves. The Pho noodle is tasteless, it tastes like they use the instant flavour cube rather than using the traditional method of boiling bones overnight. The restaurant was packed at 7pm but there was only 1 waiter. Me and my friend had to come to the counter to ask for where to sit, and again later to pay. We had to wait quite a long time for the waiter to come and take our order. Also he completely forgot about our drinks because he was so busy taking taking other take away orders. If you looking for the authentic Vietnamese food and great experience, please avoid this restaurant at all cost!

D. Le
Wednesday, August 01, 2012

AVOID - Awful. It's not often I have experienced a meal so greasy it's inedible. I'm a massive fan of Vietnamese food, but this was a huge disappointment. No query from the staff on why we ate only a few mouthfuls of our meal. I can only assume this restaurant survives from passing tourist non-repeat trade. Really expensive too.

Thursday, July 12, 2012