Fiori Corner

38 Cranbourn Street, Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7AD - View on a map

I recently was out clubbing with a couple of mates down at the Shaftesbury. After a light night clubbing with friends, we were all hungry and drunk and needed some food in us. We walked around for a while but not many kebab restaurants were opened until we reached leicester square.

On the corner, right opposite the station was a big restaurant called Fiori. I got a kebab in pitta wih salad. It as so tasty made me wanna go there again. Me and my mates had a second one as we could finally afford good food in London. It was just like tasty hotel food rather the best prices I have ever seen.

Will definitely be eating there again, its situated in an amazing area right by all night clubs and perfect student prices.

alex kaye
Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Having driven past on many occasions, I thought I'd take a gamble on this unknown restaurant and go for my wifeís birthday meal.

I can't praise this restaurant enough; it really ticked all the boxes for me. The menu has enough wonderful choice to satisfy you, I blinked and it was ready, thereís always someone nearby if you need them.

We chose garlic pizza bread and a bowl of tomato soup to start, both came homemade, piping hot and very tasty.

For my main course I ordered lasagne, one of my all time Italian favourites. It was served with freshly grated fresh parmesan cheese. My wife had ordered peri peri chicken wings that had satisfied her and were delicious.

Although the restaurant was now busy the staff remained attentive and cheerful, looking after their happy group of customers very well.

The consistent high standard of their menu at reasonable prices and the welcoming atmosphere makes this a fabulous night out.

The food was simply incredible, washed down with some fantastic wine! If you havenít been here yet, you are missing out!

Atmosphere: 9/10