Le Garrick

10-12 Garrick Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9BH - View on a map

Le Garrick Restaurant In London

A very disappointing meal. we went for a pre-opera supper and were so disappointed. My friend is vegan - upon asking the waitress what they had for vegans her response was

"Do you eat rib-eye or coquille st jacques"

After some explanation my friend ended up with onion soup (which was overpowered by the wine in it) and I opted for the vegetarian only to be served tinned chickpeas with some goat's cheese thrown in. The other member of our party had ordered a side of fries which were of the frozen variety and undercooked.

The staff, were pleasant and I genuinely believe that they wanted us to have a good dining experience but to be honest it was overpriced and the food was below the standard one would expect from a good bistro - sorry but probably one of the worst restaurants I have eaten in.

Andrea Marcou
Saturday, June 18, 2016

Had a lovely evening at Le Garrick last night, not my first time there and certainly not my last.

Had a fab Margaret and a fantastic Claret to match.

The staff are genuinely pleasant and really do understand what makes a good visit.

Mattias Uddmark
Thursday, April 03, 2014

I recommend this lovely place where you feel like in France particularly like in Sout-West .

Foods: The cassoulet was delicious, I never eat a cassoulet like that in London so far, so delicious and tasty. My wife get moule/frites which was perfect as she wanted.

The staff is pleasant and get attention to their customers and advice you on the choice of wine.

Atmosphere was cosy and romantic, perfect for my wife and I, looking for an intimate place in London.

I recommend BORDEAUX wine, excellent choice by the waitress with our plates.

I will definitely be back when I will be next time in London, for sure.

IggyUK