Floridita

100 Wardour Street, Soho, London, W1F 0TN - View on a map

Floridita Restaurant In London

I went there on a Saturday with a group of friends and was disappointed with the quality of the food. The empanadas seemed to be microwaved.The steak was chewy and tough. I had to spit some out into a napkin, as it was impossible to eat. The dessert was the only decent part of the whole meal, and it was not great. It is a complete waste of money to eat in this place. I wouldn't even recommend going to eat there with discount coupons. The music charge was ridiculous! I didn't understand this. I'd say go there if you want to dance some salsa and have a few drinks.

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Went on a Friday night and was initially pleased with our choice of venue, nice atoms and good music, however, the food was very disappointing, the portions were a little more than what you would expect for a starter and overpriced. I paid for a Quesadilla which was a small sized fajita with the middle (only the middle part) filled with Jalapeno peppers, the rest was just dry fajita, and that was my main meal at the cost of £13!!

My drinks was filled with ice, had to ask for enough drink to be added just for taste.

Music very loud but not a good place to go if you don't like shouting all evening to be heard.

When we got the bill we were further shocked to find the music was charged £6 per person, we paid over £60 for two people, two main dishes which very little food and one alcoholic drink. Not in the slightest good value for money.

Good service, our waiter was certainly aware there is an issue with the food prices, so he tried to make up for it with service. Sorry but not quite enough for a overpriced night out.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

It was my birthday and I went there with my girlfriend. The service was slow and the waiter rude. While I was opening my birthday present the last thing I wanted to hear was an intrusive waiter telling me "wanna pay with cash or card?". What the hell, pure tactlessness!

The waiter even "forgot" to bring me the change and avoided my area for a good 30 mins. I had to go to the bar and complain with the manager to have my change back.

Never again.

Andrea
Saturday, August 13, 2011

My advice is do not waste your time and money going here. Yes, the music and dancing are atmospheric, but there are plenty of bars in London where you can dance salsa and not be ripped off, like you will here. The food and drinks are expensive and even then are not that good, the service was rubbish and slow. Example: a side order of cassava chips costs £3.75 - we could not believe our eyes when we were served 4 small chips in a dish. 1234. That's nearly £1 per chip! One of our party had the fish, with scales, another sent food back because it was cold - a small slice of very ordinary lemon tart was £7. With the music fee and gratuities, I ended up paying £40 for 2 awful courses that would have been over priced at half that cost, and this did not include the drinks. Never never again.

Maz