La Piccola

243 King Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9LP - View on a map

La Piccola Restaurant In London

This is the third time I've eaten here. Five of us went last night and I can honestly say the food is the best I've had anywhere. I've had different dishes each time, two off the Specials board and one off the menu. They were absolutely delicious! My friends were unsure what wine to choose but the owner recommended a perfect white wine to go with their meal. The service was very good and every table was occupied. I shall eat here every time I visit London.

Linda Knight
Sunday, April 21, 2013

The most disappointing Italian experience in London and ridiculously overpriced. Short staffed, burned food, cold building and rip off specials. If you can't find a better restaurant in the area you're a mug, best to avoid this one.

Tom Wenham
Monday, January 30, 2012

This is our favourite pizza place in Hammersmith. The food is delicious and great value!! The service is extremely friendly and as a result we frequently go there. It is a firm family favourite!

The Hayes Family
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wish I had read a review beforehand! Do not go there is right. Called in this evening after a concert nearby hoping to find decent homely Italian food. Should have spotted earlier the table right in the dining area filled with dirty dishes. Tasteless squid overwhelmed by sauce, minimal chicken in the bland pasta dish, no salt on the table, no black pepper. Bombarded throughout by another diner talking incessantly and loudly on his mobile, no concern whatsoever from staff. Service poor, ignored for full 10 minutes after main course cleared away despite dying for a coffee so paid the bill at the counter ready to leave. Service charge added to bill despite not being advertised. Made my comments but ridiculed by scruffy male who could have been the boss. You would really think, in these hard times, that people would make an effort to attract diners - no wonder there was hardly anyone in there on a Friday evening. I certainly won't be going back!

Saturday, September 24, 2011