Arang

9 Golden Square, Soho, London, W1F 9HZ - View on a map
Telephone: 020 7434 2073

this Restaurant food is really good, but I've been there few times and today as well, Today there was no owner and waitresses. they didn't know I am Korean.

They gossiped about customers all the time. was really annoying to listen to.

Even they gossiped about some customers still in the restaurant cos they knew customers don;t understand their language.

I say again, Owner in this restaurant really kind and food is so nice. but they need more customer service training.

Sunday, March 09, 2014

A Rather Unusual Chinaman

A Rather Unusual Chinaman

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - We stared impatiently as they slowly sizzled on the hotplate, chopsticks poised ready to snatch the morsels off the plate and shovel the searingly hot meat into our gaping maws...I soon learned to blow, wait and dip into the numerous sauces, pastes and oils dotted around the table. I think it's fair to say that it was all very good. Each tender sliver of meat slowly and methodically turned until it was cooked just enough to eat...The staff are polite and friendly, and the food is up there with the best Korean food I have had in London, and at 20 quid a head, it was extremely good value.