Roti Joupa

12 Clapham High Street, London, SW4 7UT - View on a map

Once upon a time (year or two ago) this place had it all: good food, nice atmosphere and top service. But now the food is the same but the service SUCKS! I now drive 30min further to get my food just because I will not support them.

A
Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The food is nice I have to say, but the owner has been absolutely rude when asked about the a so called 'cucumber sauce' which was on their menu under 'a choice of sauces'. I was curious so I had purchased this the day before as sauce wondering what it was. Having paid £1 for it, clearly well overpriced, I was shocked to find that all it is is shredded cucumber bits without even a pinch of salt. I found their menu very misleading and the lady i bought this from could have mentioned this as well.

When I asked someone, who I presume is the owner, the next day he gave it all the attitude he had and said 'well obviously its not sauce', refused to explain it any further and ignored me straight after, serving another customer. And then local businesses wonder why we chose bigger companies over them, its mainly because of the ridiculous customer service. Will never buy from them again!

Yazz
Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I was heading home to Trinidad after spending a week a Western Europe. I had my fill of French Cuisine. I am glad I had a night in London and was pointed to this place. Wonderful food! I was able to get a Goat roti at 9.30 PM and it was the best thing I had all week.

Monday, June 18, 2012

great food! great people! great service! it feels like home!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the roti is really good i go here all the time the rotis are the best in south london and i also love the mack and cheese people this is the best place to go for the best roti

lisa morgan