Salt Yard

54 Goodge Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 4NA - View on a map

Salt Yard Restaurant In London

Just beautiful. I'd been dying to visit Salt Yard for some time and found myself lucky enough to get a reservation on a rainy January lunchtime. The quality of the food is just exceptional - croquettas were firm with just the right amount of bite; the pork belly was unctuous with skin so sticky it remained in my molars for the best part of a week. The simplicity of the charcuterie board, served with some delicious crusty bread let the quality of the cured meats speak for themselves, and the service from our lovely waitress was attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. I can't wait to go again, and visit Salt Yard's sister restaurants.

Courtney - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pig Pig's Corner

Pig Pig's Corner

Sunday, February 28, 2010 - Basically, I was blown away by the quality of the food on offer. I thought all the dishes were on average of very good quality, and most importantly they all seemed very well thought out and had very good balance, particularly the wild mushroom with potato. My favourite tapas bar has always been Barrafina (Cambio de Tercio is too simply exorbitant to go for regular eatings) but the Salt Yard trumps it in terms of good food, albeit in a different style. Extremely well balanced dishes with the ingredients complimenting each other and coming together extremely well.