Deliverance

Delivery service, London

Our company orders food from Deliverance when we work late into the evening. We always order as a group for delivery at the same time. The service is always a bit flakey and the food is always too greasy, but our last order reached a new level of incompetence.

We placed our orders 1h45m in advance of delivery there were 12 of us placing an order. As the time approached we spoke to Deliverance and were told that the delivery had left (was on it's way) but would have to be staggered as there were "so many of us" - unusual but not overly surprising given their past performance. We waited for half an hour (over half an hour later than the requested delivery time) before calling them to see what had happened to our food.

We were told that the order had been placed for "collection" and we would have to go to their branch and pick it up. Obviously this was not true given their previous comments and the fact that never, in the many years of using them, have we collected food from DELIVERance.

We argued our case and told them that it was impossible that it could be for collection (apparently the food was waiting at their branch) and were subsequently told that it would be dispatched in a van and with us in 5-10 minutes.

I lost patience and left to go home at this point but I was informed that the driver was also rude on arrival.

This isn't the cheapest delivery service and their is certainly much better food out there - I strongly suggest you look elsewhere for your takeout.

Frustrated company worker
Thursday, February 26, 2015

Excellent, fast delivery would reccomend.

First time I ordered and exceeded expectaiton. Super tasty!

Charlotte
Friday, January 30, 2015

Have ordered a number of times and tried a few different dishes. The food is of a consistent high quality and packed well. The drivers are friendly and it also always arrives on time which is great!

David
Thursday, January 29, 2015

Top notch restaurant quality food AND service! Faultless. Food arrived hot and on time, and I was able to monitor it's progress through the website. The driver was courteous and introduced himself by name; the food was to die for, as always. Bin the rest... Deliverance is the only delivery menu anyone needs to keep in their kitchen drawer!

James D
Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A wide range of international cuisine. Excellent quality and packed well which preserves the freshness and quality despite being takeaway. For the quality , the food is priced right. The customer service is fabulous and they listen to feedback seriously.

Delighted to have such a service at hand.

Vig M
Sunday, January 11, 2015

good meal

we ordered the thai for 2 meal and it was very very nice and good value @ £25

delivery happened within 35 minutes

will certainly use again and the app makes ordering a very easy process!!

luke
Monday, January 05, 2015

Amazing selection and super quick delivery! Highly recommend and without a doubt i now have a new favourite!

tim rano
Monday, January 05, 2015

I have used Deliverance a number of times and have never been disappointed. The food is always great and it's delivered promptly. It's slightly more expensive than other food delivery places but it is well worth the money - the food is excellent. They also provide great customer service if you ever need to contact them for anything.

Gemma
Friday, January 02, 2015

Honestly speaking I have been very skeptical regarding online orders from this website. I have heard a few good comments regarding their food quality. However, since I made my first order I was completely shocked with the excellent quality of their food and their delivery speed. If they say 35 min delivery time they will be there in 35 min, sometimes outside factors will delay the delivery, and if any problem occurs you are informed directly. At first I did not believe the amazing quality and the huge variety of dishes avaliable so I tried other dishes to test the quality. Fantastic is the word to describe this service. One of the brightest ideas I noticed to combine the best meals from different cuisines and make them in the best way possible. I sense an honesty in deliverances methods in order to satisfy their customers. Very well done.

One of the set backs can be the quantity of the food and some of the orders can be misleading. I ordered a Thai dish that seemed to have rice included in the picture but I later found out that it comes alone. This may not be a big issue but that's the only one I have encountered. I

Ghiath Al Mekdad
Thursday, December 18, 2014

Deliverance has quickly become our first choice for ordering in. We must have ordered at least 7-8 times in the last few weeks and every time it has been fantastic. The food can not be faulted - a huge variety of incredibly tasty dishes; from healthy fresh salads to sizzling bacon & cheese-topped burgers; delicate sushi to hearty stews. And no skimping on the portion sizes either!

Our orders always arrive well within the suggested time and the delivery guys are always friendly and polite. But anyway, writing all this is making me hungry. I'm off to place an order...

MG - View all reviews by this user