Deliverance

Delivery service, London

Deliverance is brilliant. The food is always great. Had the Thai recently and it was fantastic. Tasty and not greasy like most take away places. The delivery man was also a top bloke and the food arrived really quickly. They also have offers on quite often which is great.

Alex Robins
Monday, December 15, 2014

Bigger Portions :)

FAST DELIVERY/GOOD FOOD/GOOD SERVICE

Delivery guy did an excellent job - friendly and polite.

Brilliant choice. The food was great and arrived quickly.

Miguel Dias
Monday, December 15, 2014

I have never yet had a bad dish from deliverance even though I must have tried almost everything on the menu! It's very reliable and always so satisfying! bravo!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I love deliverance, it's their own food so it's not just some

Delivery company, and what is better than beating able to order a cheeseburger and a Thai soup together... They have taken the best from each country and out it togeher :)

Rune London
Thursday, December 04, 2014

Deliverance has consistently succeeded in satisfying every craving I might have. Their range of cuisines and options, whether you want Indian cuisine, Asian, American, Italian, never fails to satisfy.

The food arrives hot, on time, with impeccable service.

There's really nothing I can fault them for, and I would recommend everybody to try Deliverance at least once.

Billy Winchester - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, December 04, 2014

My girlfriend and I absolutely love Deliverance, it's on a totally different level to most other take aways. The variety of food is brilliant; whether you fancy a burger, a pizza or something a bit more exciting/healthy, there's something on the menu for you!

The food is always hot, freshly made and delivered quickly. I'd absolutely recommend Deliverance if you can't be bothered to cook, if you don't want to eat out, if you are trying to keep to a budget or any combination of the three. But of course, the reason I keep coming back is because the food is absolutely top notch!

James Everson
Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Utterly exceptional service and food. Every detail, from menu to website, to packaging, to Mohammed on your order line. I will spend the next year working my way through your menu and spreading the good word. Can't praise what you're doing enough. I feel sorry for your competitors.

With the quality and variety you are providing, I can't see why I'd ever order from anywhere else again.

Well played.

Jim Arrowsmith - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, November 26, 2014

So I googled "healthy, tasty takeaway in London" and got Deliverance as one of the first results. It definitely didn't disappoint. We ordered from different parts of the menu and really enjoyed our meal. Portions were perfect and tasted amazing, the flavours tickled our tastebuds and made us want more. We have been raving about this place for days and have recommended it more than once to family and friends. It's the takeaway in a league of it's own.

Ruth White
Monday, November 24, 2014

Absolutely amazing food! I had it for the first time when a friend recommended it to me and it's fast becoming my favourite takeaway in London! Slightly pricey but worth it for the quality.

Shruti
Saturday, November 22, 2014

Food was amazing! We licked our plates! First time no left overs after Sunday night!

K Soriano