Deliverance

Delivery service, London

Awful food. Didn't taste anything like Thai curry. Avoid!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Absolute rubbish. Check the kitchen opening times as they won't tell you while you're online that the kitchen is closed and therefore schedule your delivery for hours after you ordered it. If you read the three emails you get from them then you'll see the scheduled delivery time but that's just bad service.

Sunday, June 07, 2015

I often use deliverance yes it is a little pricy but to get a Mexican main with a Chineese starter and American dessert is unheard of anywhere else thus you pay a premium.

I normally got standard burger couple of sides, its easy. Tail end of last week i thought Pizza but wanted sides which did not include wedges or chicken strippers so i went to Deliverance.

I have been lucky to travel all over the world and eat in some amazing restaurants in my time. Until last week i always said that the best Pizza i ever had was in Sau Paulo Brazil (this coming from a man who has a house in Lake Como Italy). So I ordered a meat feast from deliverance and it was by far the best pizza i have ever had in my life. I am not a big review writer but i jumped on my email and wrote to the chef complimenting the kitchen team for an amazing late night supper.

Excellent... My go to for Pizza while in London

gareth de affeot marston newman - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I read the reviews below and can't help wondering if we're actually referring to the same company! so the good point is that the food arrives quickly but this becomes irrelevant once you actually look at the contents.

This is the 5th or 6th time I've ordered from Deliverance, normally under duress, working late and it's an easy option. Every time the food arrives I end up being exceedingly disappointed. My main complaints are price and portion sizes. I'm afraid the premium you pay for the food over other food takeaway services, simply isn't justified, particularly when it looks like the food is simply prepared in advance and microwaved.

I vowed that the last time I ordered would actually be the last time! There are far better options available, so think carefully before parting with your hard earned cash!

Clive
Thursday, April 09, 2015

I cannot rate the service and food quality any higher! such a fantastic company, with stunning food options. I am rarely disappointed!

11/10 always :-)

Kimberley Beaumont
Tuesday, April 07, 2015

EVER DREAMED OF GOURMET ROOM SERVICE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME. Then Forget everything you know about take out, Quality, freshly prepared Gourmet cuisine has arrived and is delivered to your door by DELIVERANCE.

The unassuming menu came through the door and upon viewing the website we were delighted to see that Deliverance offers a wide range of freshly prepared meals, drinks, and desserts - all available for home delivery.

We chose the Deliverance burger, ribs, and chunky chips.

So firstly, you can track every stage of your meal from cooking to despatch.

Then it arrives very quickly in a wonderful cardboard carry box, immediately it is clear this is something special.

The burger is homemade and definitely under the category of gourmet. It is without exception the best burger I have ever had. The ingredients are so fresh and it was absolutely delicious.

The ribs, as you would expect, fall off the bone delicious and the chips are dry, crisp and tasty.

I can't recommend this site enough whether you want warming Sausage and Mash or a tasty Nasi Goreng, DELIVERANCE is exceptional.

Louise Raynshaw
Monday, March 23, 2015

We have no Chinese restaurants or takeaway services in our local area and so we decided to try Deliverance. We were very pleasantly surprised by the service and also the freshness and tastiness of the food. Far exceeded our expectations and we will definitely be ordering again. There may be slightly cheaper places but Deliverance is really good quality and therefore good value for money.

Michael Rourke
Monday, March 23, 2015

Absolutely perfect food every time, I never experienced a delivery service like it. The quality of food is excellent.

jessica halsey
Monday, March 16, 2015

This is by far the best take away in London, it's a restaurent style meal delivered to your front door.

Great menu, great service, great food.

If you don't want to cook and not feel guilty about having a takeaway then get yourself a delivery from deliverance.

James - North London
Friday, March 06, 2015

Can only speak to their takeaway service which is over priced and poor quality. Although it did arrive in good time. I ordered Salmon Teriyaki which was woefully overcooked. I actually emptied the entire contents of the 'meal' onto a side plate. That should give you an idea of portion size. Will certainly not use again.

Waste of money - View all reviews by this user