Jashan

19 Turnpike Lane, London, N8 0EP - View on a map

fantastic tastes. I visit this place every time i come to London.

kostas
Sunday, February 16, 2014

Jashan has been our local Indian for c20 years and I cannot commend it highly enough.

We are Indian and like others find it difficult to be satisfied with the Indian food on offer in London restaurants. Jashan is the exception, while the decor may be a little worn and the facade could do with a makeover, the food is FABULOUS, delicately spiced and varied. The staff are considerate, able to adapt and deal with large numbers and they manage expectations/wait time well. We have been to the Michelin starred Indians in London and really in terms of cuisine Jashan is up there as one of the best.

If you enjoy Indian food, it is your duty to go!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

There were eight of us this evening and we had an amazingly wonderful meal.

Every dish was perfect, and we all enjoyed the starters and main meals.

Thoroughly reccomend this top restaurant.

Thankyou to all the staff, who are so polite and friendly too.

Many thanks for a wonderful evening.

Hilda Barone
Friday, October 19, 2012

The food is fabulous, very tasty and well presented. Staffs are warm and friendly. I had great evening. I would definitely recommended to my friend for this place.

Jun
Thursday, September 13, 2012

Decided to go to this restaurant after reading the reviews of others, I was pleasantly surprised the service was amazing even though I arrived so late they was still able to sit me within 10 minutes. The staff were very welcoming and polite on off the best customer service I have received in a while.

The food didnít disappoint either the same standards as the staff. The food was beautifully presented, it was filling, tasteful and the flavours were very nice. One of the best Indian restaurants I think Iíve been too.

The price was very cheap for the service and food we received, would definitely recommend any one to go.

mezza - View all reviews by this user