ASK (Spring St)

41-43 Spring Street, Paddington, London, W2 1JA - View on a map

it is a very good location and very good looking place

azzan
Tuesday, August 30, 2011

After testing several restaurants during several days with my parents, I can tell you how horrible was the experience at Ask restaurant on a Tuesday evening dinner with our tastecard.

When the bill arrived, we only had the discount on the main courses. They first tried not to give us the discount on desserts and bread plates taken.

They finally accepted the discount on desserts but the manager did not want to give the discount on bread plates because she considered it was not part of the discount offer. Is not bread some food? When you take two bread plates, should not you have one free?

We had to wait 30 min, time for her to try to find the contract she had with tastecard.

She was quite aggressive during all our conversation. I think they should not sign a tastecard contract if they do not want to give the discount you should give.

I often go there with my friend to have dinner but I will not go again before a long time.

Chris - View all reviews by this user