Blue Ginger Bar Restaurant

383 Kenton Road, Harrow, Middlesex, London, HA3 0XS - View on a map

I had an amazing meal at blue ginger last night, the service was friendly the atmosphere was lively and the good was very tasty. I had a great evening with my friends!

Tanya - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, May 11, 2014

Excellent place! - loved the food, the ambience. Definitely will visit again.

Rachna
Monday, March 17, 2014

Pathetic service. When you try to reserve a place they never have one. The last time I called they told me that they will find me a space and then 5 seconds later they said i can't look for one for you.

Ssoccer543
Saturday, September 21, 2013

Really pathetic service at the bar - the manager thinks he is always right. served expired beer on 2 separate visits and his answer to that was supplier made a mistake. he has no customer service training and hence the restaurants falling back in standards.

keval
Sunday, June 02, 2013

Went there last week for dinner with my family after long time. Quick and polite service. Good food and ambiance. Will surely go there again.

Soulfood - View all reviews by this user
Friday, November 23, 2012

When there for my and sister in law birthday, the staff where very helpful and they catered for kids taste too. The food has improved a lot and the service was second to none, really nice place ! Will start going there as a lot more now!!

Nelly
Monday, May 28, 2012

I went to Blue Ginger with some work colleagues.The atmosphere was good and the service was excellent. We were shown to a table quickly and given an appropriate amount of time to choose drinks and then our food. The waiter made some good recommendations and I tried several dishes that I'd never had before (not what I usually do). The food was spicy and had a great flavour. The meat and fish were beautifully cooked. We weren't rushed and all had a great time. I'd definitely recommend Blue Ginger.

Ray
Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Went to Blue Ginger last night with my family, mother and children. Had a terrible meal from start to finish. Service was extremely slow having to try and get a waiters attention all the time. We waited nearly half an hour for them to bring my young daughter a fruit cocktail drink having brought the rest of my family's drinks ages beforehand. The food was overcooked, greasy and expensive, especially any grilled meat. During our meal we tried to catch the waiter to tell him this, eventually we did, but was then subjected to a very abusive man. At the end of the meal we called the Manager over who was even more unhelpful telling us that it their policy to never refund any customers for food that they do not like and if we do not like their service then to go elsewhere! How lovely! Never in all my life have I had such atrocious service or spoken to aggressively by restaurant staff, especially being women. My mother and I actually felt quite threatened. I have had better treatment at The Harvester! This is one restaurant never to go to!! Do not mark this restaurant as a place to go.

Josaphine
Saturday, March 24, 2012

Loved my visit to Blue Ginger. The food was tasty with nicely flavoured veggie dishes and plenty to choose from. The atmosphere was lively, with a great mix of families and groups of friends. The service quick and attentive, and the overall experience was really enjoyable. Would definitely recommend this restaurant for all these reasons.

Jo
Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Went to Blue Ginger for a New Year treat with relatives. The only tables available were near the toilets. Food was overpriced, oily and hardly any meat or fish in the awful sauce which tasted the same in all the dishes. It brings shame to Indian food. I would never go there again.

Gurpal Virdi