Ping Pong (Soho)

45 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7JL - View on a map

Ping Pong (Soho) Restaurant In London

Horrible.. Poor customer service.. Did not feel welcomed.. The food is poor.. Would never go back.. Totally disgusted.. Definitely did not pay the service charge as they did not deserve it.. I wouldn't recommend this poor dim sum place..

Lucy graham
Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ping pong was a huge disappointment!! The food is flavourless and overpriced! Wish I went to McDonald's

Jessica mason
Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Terrible terrible terrible. Save yourself the disappointment and have dim sum in China Town. Ping Pong is a classic example of style over substance. Food is poor. I've never tasted dim sum so bad. Maybe being oriental myself makes me more critical but the food is truly atrocious. Will never ever return here again.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Eeewwww. Just NO.

Although the restaurant looks flash the food is terrible. Heavy pastry with bland filling. I couldn't really tell the difference between different dishes. Ok, as an Asian I can be picky about Asian food, but this is definitely NOT me being fussy. Just awful.

On the other hand fantastic cocktails and atmosphere and I had a wonderful time.

Perfect for meeting friends, but don't ever try to eat a full meal there.

Gizmogwai - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ping Pong cannot be associated with the term "dim sum" as I know it. I found a lot of the dishes very samey and bland. I don't mind someone trying to come up with new flavours and ideas, but this was just disappointing and flavourless.

Service is hardly encouraging either.

Go to Chinatown and get yourself some authentic dim sum rather than this dreary, overcooked rubbish.

Pippa