The Stone Cave

111 Kingsland High Street, Dalston, London, E8 2PB - View on a map

The food was fantastic and the portions were hearty! The staff were very friendly and the atmosphere the restaurant was great. Would definitely go back and recommend to others.

Caty
Thursday, July 26, 2012

Anyone who knows Turkish Food will be amazed at how traditional this food actually is. I lived in Turkey for 10 years, and since I moved back to England 6 years ago - This is the genuinely the closest thing you will get!

Maybe its the traditional music, maybe it's the Belly Dancers? NO - its Traditional Turkish Cuisine cooked by Turkish chefs that make the food taste different to your 'standard' Turkish restaurant.

I have to applaud the service too, and on my second visit - they recognised me and gave me free Turkish Coffee (which I love!) and some Turkish Delight.

Thanks again Stone Cave - I hope this place doesn't change!!

Chris
Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I went to the Stone Cave on Tuesday-the seats are a lot more comfortable and as ever, the service and food was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant for its ambience and have never been disappointed. Try it!

Rosalind
Thursday, March 01, 2012

Booked a table for Valentines night, What a mistake! we were presented with a set menu, three course meal = 2 falafel, a tiny dish of what tasted like baked beans! and the main, I had a lamb shish kebab which came with no rice and a salad covered in what tasted like cheap salad cream from a bottle passing for dressing, and no dessert! it was appalling for a night that should have been given extra effort. we felt ripped off!
View/Add comments (1)

Levi Mars
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I had a really good time at Stone Cave, the best restaurant in london.

Suzie - View all reviews by this user