The Duchess of Kent

441 Liverpool Road, Islington, London, N7 8PR - View on a map

The Duchess of Kent Restaurant In London

I took a company of 12 for dinner. Service was simply terrible with meals so late they were served after most of the group had completed eating. We did make a complaint but the staff seemed to be completely uninterested.

We were so frustrated with the situation we wrote to area manager and head office, 4 weeks later no one has bothered to reply.

Obviously a business that cares about taking your money but not about providing a reasonable service...

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This is a very decent pub with above average food, let down by the staff. I had dinner there last night on one of the sat outside tables. I asked the waitress serving food for a bottle of water which she seemed to acknowledge. Only when I waited 20 minutes and water didn't appear I returned inside to request water to be told by the waitress that there was no table service outside! Really silly jobs worth staff with no real interest in serving customers just standing around and chatting instead.

Nigel