Khoai Cafe (Crouch End)

6 Topsfield Parade, Crouch End, London, N8 8PR - View on a map

I used to like this place a lot, but it has become more expensive and the quality has declined so it is no better than average now. Far better Vietnamese food is available elsewhere in London.

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

This place has really went down hill. I have been coming here over the last 5 years and the service and food quality has deteriorated a lot over this time.

I agree with the other reviews - the staff are disinterested and sometimes rude. They are not helpful.

I notice the restaurant is not as busy as before. I am not surprised.

Has management changed? If they do not address these issues of food and service it is likely it will continue to be quieter.

Colincyc - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, October 07, 2012

One of our favourite local Crouch End eateries, eaten there easily a dozen times in the past year. Of the reviews below, I agree the service isn't as friendly or fluffy as it could be - a couple of times I've had to re-ask for a glass of tap water, but they're often reeeeally busy and so it's easily forgiven. And why are they busy? Because of the yummy food served at a resonable price! Tried a lot of their dishes - mainly the noodles, soup noodles and specials on the back page - favourites include prawn bun sa; bun thit nuong (sizzling pork with vermicelli and salads); bun cha gio (mini spring rolls on vermicelli, salads and dipping sauce) and, of course, pho.... MMMMM. Topped off with vietnamese beers or jasmine tea, we really like it!

Thursday, October 04, 2012