Cedar Lebanese Restaurant

144 Merton High Street, Wimbledon, London, SW19 1BA - View on a map

Cedar Lebanese Restaurant Restaurant In London

Excellent authentic food!!! Great service and good atmosphere.

Love it....

CG
Thursday, November 21, 2013

The food was excellent and great friendly atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Mohamad sayegg
Tuesday, November 12, 2013

We have been coming here for over 10 years and can say that Cedar is our favourite Lebanese restaurant in London and we have searched high and low for a comparable experience elsewhere. None compare. The food is always very fresh, well prepared and above all delicious. We suggest ordering numerous hot and cold mezza's to try as many dishes as possible. You will not be disappointed.

The service is very good and regulars are welcomed as if you are entering someones home. We have always been greeted warmly and treated with the same friendly and dignified service as the many Lebanese and Middle Eastern families that frequent here. We could not recommend a restaurant more highly.

Fine Lebanese cuisine including authentic chargrilled dishes, served in lovely ambience. Staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Mr Salha
Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Without doubt, this is the WORST dining experience I have ever had. The service was absolutely despicable. The food was cold and hugely hugely overpriced.

The 'boneless' chicken came with bones in it.

The £14 chicken shish came on a plate with literally just 10 pieces of chicken. No rice, no salad, just a plate of chicken cubes carelessly thrown in front of us.

One of the waiters started filling our wine glasses with water (with the wine still in it!)

I am not a fussy diner, but for £40 a head I expected a lot more than this shocking experience.

I would not go back even if someone paid me. 0 out of 10. Don't waste your time or money.
View/Add comments (1)

David Bentley
Friday, October 04, 2013

Years ago I had a rich Lebanese boyfriend who took me to all the best Lebanese restaurants in the West End and Knightsbridge: these days he should have gone to Cedars Lebanese Restaurant in South Wimbledon. The food is exquisite, beautifully presented and cooked to perfection with FRESH ingredients. The staff are friendly and passionate about their restaurant. What a wonderful find!

Jan and John Helle (foodies in the extreme)

Jan Helle
Monday, August 13, 2012

We have just had a fantastic and enjoyable evening at the Cedar Restaurant Wimbledon. The food was out of this world. The Lebanese Ksara wine was really great. Very friendly staff. Good value for money.

They also provide home delivery.

FH
Friday, February 24, 2012

I used to worry when I took my wife for lunch and the restaurant was empty. Now I think it is a blessing in disguise as you get personal attention and good service. And you know it is freshly prepared. Brilliant food, great choilled out hosts and a place I will return to. Even though the restaurant was not full, it was pleasant and relaxing and you didn't feel awkward. Great place, fantastic food. The tabouleh was crisp and refreshing and the coffee had a lovely aromatic blend. The meat dishes were succulent, not overly dry and just the right size. Yummy..

donovan smith
Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Excellent food, great service,as each dish was placed on the table you were told what it was, which is helpful if you are not familiar with all the dishes.The staff were polite and friendly.A very enjoyable meal and we will definitely go again.

HASSANs