332 King Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 0RR - View on a map

After living in Japan for 8 great years I can honestly say this is best Japanese restaurant in London by far. Really honest home made food at very reasonable prices. They do not pretend to be high class establishment and you do really get that welcoming feeling you would find in many izakayas all around Japan. Service can be bit slow but if you want fast food you go to all those terrible sushi places you can find dotted all around London which are not that much cheaper but quality is much much lower. Great restaurant. Only wish there are more places like Tosa.

Saturday, September 06, 2014

The food was marginal at best and the portions were meager. I would not recommend going to this establishment if you're hungry. I was absolutely shocked at how overpriced the dishes were. You're better off getting a set menu at a restaurant in the City for an early dinner than subjecting yourself to such outrageous prices. At least they could have provided better service or better ambiance. I feel absolutely raped after that dining experience. Suffice to say that I shall not be returning.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

What a lovely meal we had here last night. Staff is very friendly and food really authentic. When we came in it was really packed with japanese customers which is always a very good sign. Tosa was recomended to us by our friends and we will be back for some more. Grilled sea bream was excellent. Yummy

Saturday, March 02, 2013