Banners

21 Park Road, Crouch End , London, N8 8TE - View on a map

I left most of my food as it was so badly cooked. How is it possible to mess up sausage and mash? Extremely overrated place that I desperately wanted to like, particularly because its kid friendly but virtually every other restaurant in crouch end has better food and is better value.

Monday, June 17, 2013

How can a place SO busy get it SO right every time .... food, atmosphere and service ALWAYS superb !!!!! ... May it last another 20 years! ... and THANKYOU !

Pip
Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dear me when Will people realise it is impossible to run a good restaurant from the isle of Mann. Used to be a top eatery top fun service fantastic food and great music. Returned to crouch end after 6 years absence to find things have gone seriously Pete Tong. All the above good points have turned extreme opposite. What a shame :-(

moose - View all reviews by this user
Friday, October 26, 2012

I literally love this place, I live in Muswell Hill and it's one of my favourite places to eat in the local area. As a vegetarian I feel so well catered for at this place. My husband loves the jerk chicken, we always rave about it to friends. Chris Martin (Coldplay) gave a shout out for Banners at Glasto (I think). I'm surprised by the negative comments, but each to their own. I have a friend who lives in Crouch End and always eats here too, she and her hubby also love it. It is great unpretentious filling food. Bore off moany people! :)

Cheryl Theodorou Abela