Valentino's

266 Watford Way, Hendon, London, NW4 4UJ - View on a map

I have been a customer of Valentino's for well over 30 years now and even though I now live overseas always pay them a visit when in the country. There is a wide variety of dishes in addition to which an extensive list of daily specials is available. The innovation of themed evenings only adds to the warm and friendly atmosphere. Neal generates a true sense of family and always offers a sincere and smiling welcome.

Don't take my word for it, go and see for yourself.

Howard
Thursday, February 23, 2012

There are lots of places to eat in Hendon. Sadly most are either fast food, Indian or Chinese so it is so nice to have a proper restaurant. Valentinos is my favourite restaurant by far in Hendon. I used to live in Hendon and moved to Hertfordshire 4 years ago but I still return here over and over again.

I have had intimate meals for two, family meals with half a dozen and once a Christmas party for 25. The food every time is great. The menu never disappoints with all the old favourites and a blackboard of constantly changing specials.

Service and value for money can not be faulted!

Joe Beevers
Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have been enjoying the cuisine of this local restaurant for 30 years, and have not ever had the cause to complain about any meal that I have been served. The owner Neil (who actually started as a waiter at the restaurant many years ago) greets old AND new customers with a smile. After Rudi the original owner and chef retired, Neil has now found a new excellent chef, Fernando, who is even more creative.

It is believed that at least 90% of customers are regulars, which is the best compliment to give to the owner and his chefs.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

I've been going here for over 20 years and the food & service are both excellent. It is a very friendly & welcoming place.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sadly I have to day food was disappointingly average. I had snails which were too oily & didn't taste much of garlic despite there being loads of garlic. Then I had veal escalope that should have a mustard sauce but I couldn't taste the mustard at all. The veg were so cooked that they looked & tasted days old. It's a real shame as the owner is great. Very helpful. The other waiter was not very clued up on the menu & couldn't understand most of what we said. What I really wonder is if anyone that works there especially the chef actually tastes the food they serve & looks at it before it goes out to the customers.

Stella28368
Sunday, September 25, 2011

Used to be decent. Have detected a drop in quality and presentation of produce on my previous two visits and probably won't use again. Nice people nice place so a shame.

Gymn-O-Gene