Valentino's

266 Watford Way, Hendon, London, NW4 4UJ - View on a map

I have been a customer of Valentino's for well over 30 years now and even though I now live overseas always pay them a visit when in the country. There is a wide variety of dishes in addition to which an extensive list of daily specials is available. The innovation of themed evenings only adds to the warm and friendly atmosphere. Neal generates a true sense of family and always offers a sincere and smiling welcome.

Don't take my word for it, go and see for yourself.

Howard
Thursday, February 23, 2012

There are lots of places to eat in Hendon. Sadly most are either fast food, Indian or Chinese so it is so nice to have a proper restaurant. Valentinos is my favourite restaurant by far in Hendon. I used to live in Hendon and moved to Hertfordshire 4 years ago but I still return here over and over again.

I have had intimate meals for two, family meals with half a dozen and once a Christmas party for 25. The food every time is great. The menu never disappoints with all the old favourites and a blackboard of constantly changing specials.

Service and value for money can not be faulted!

Joe Beevers