Valentino's

266 Watford Way, Hendon, London, NW4 4UJ - View on a map

Thanks to the warmth and caring nature of the proprietor and his staff, customers are made to feel welcome and the service and attention to detail is second to none.

The regular menu offers everything that one could wish of an authentic italian restaurant and the extent of the 'specials board' exemplary!

Standards are high and cleanliness meticulous, what a pleasant atmosphere there always is a Valentino's - customers have become friends and vice versa.

You will not be disappointed in any way at this wonderful Restaurant - they cater for all occasions and nothing is too much for them to do for their customers.

They always think up special menus for special days..Valentines Day, Mothers Day etc...they deserve the success they have achieved through their hard work and dedication.

Visit Valentino's - you will NOT be disappointed!!
View/Add comments (1)

Michelle Ginno - View all reviews by this user
Saturday, February 02, 2013

Warm and accomodating, withg a classic Italian Menu and charming staff.

The kitchen is consistantly good over the last few years since my first visit -and I will be travelling to Hendon for more of Valentinos again soon.

The choices are great and reasonably priced as is the wiine.

Gus North
Friday, January 25, 2013

Quite nice inside although a bit intimate with table proximity. Reasonable service. Food, cooking skills and produce can only be described as very poor. Maybe they were having a bad night although the portion size was laughable particularly bearing in mind the price! I can't understand all the other reviews; could be from relatives I suppose, although most of the other diners looked suspiciously like the people in the wonga.com adverts so probably not too much expected there then. What else can you do in fifteen minutes? Well certainly eat everything on the plate in this restaurant and leave just about enough time to rewrite War and Peace. Left the restaurant to find somewhere to eat! Non ritorno per me! Addio amigo ;-)

binforapint
Thursday, December 20, 2012

Most friendly atmosphere! We felt so comfortable and welcomed. Great food and most attentive service. Definitely one to come back to with the whole family. Carry on doing what you obviously do so well.

P Wood-Gismera
Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We love going to Valentino's; the boss is the nicest guy and the food just gets better and better. minestrone is superb and veal milanese is the best. desserts are great, can't say enough good things about this lovely restaurant. Keep on doing what you're doing.

Mrs Ravden
Saturday, August 04, 2012

We stumbled across Valentino's on the internet and were not disappointed by what we found. Good value and the host did a great job of looking after us. If you are ever in the area, it's worth finding Valentino's

Monday, July 23, 2012

I love Valentino's. It has a cosy, intimate atmosphere that is a rare find these days. The menu has a wide selection of dishes, supplemented with the specials on the blackboard, which always give vegetarian options. A unique feature of the restaurant is the free appetiser which is given to everybody and is always delicious.

Valentino's offers a very warm welcome to everybody. Neal is one of the friendliest people I have met and his wife Maria likewise.

The food is excellent, authentic Italian, cooked by a true Italian chef. All the desserts are homemade (not bought in gateauxs like so many other places) and an extra touch are the homemade biscuits (on the house) offered with coffee or tea.

I found this place a year or so ago and have recommended it to many friends.

Marilyn Allen
Sunday, July 22, 2012

We had such a wonderful meal previously that we went back to this lovely restaurant on a Thursday night.

We were delighted to have returned on a 'Regional Evening' which is apparently held once a month and covers different regions of Italian cuisine, in addition to the regular menu.

We tasted the wonderful food in the style of Calabrian cuisine and it was delightful. The vegetarian choice is very imaginative and all the prices of the main courses include vegetables of the day. How lovely to eat a meal that has not seen a microwave!!

The service is impeccable and the food really delicious and we are looking forward to returning soon.

Susan & Barrie Santaub
Sunday, July 22, 2012

Valentinos is a restaurant we have enjoying for 25 years, the hospitality is excellent there is always a warm welcome. The staff are highly knowledgable in the cuisine they serve. Their specials menu is always varied and so authentically Italian, as is the main menu. We have holidayed in Italy many times and Valenetinos is the perfect restaurant to go to to get your authentic Italian meal. Chef is very welcoming when you meet him and appreciates the customer feedback, which in our case, is never negative. The food is 10 out of 10, superb

Maggie and Richard Collins - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, July 04, 2012

I love Valentino's! I have been going since I was tiny and its the first place we think of when we think about going out. I love every meal, even if it the same every time, and Neil always finds a way to make us all feel special. I have never been to a restaurant that makes a better spaghetti Bolognese and veal. I don't think I will ever stop loving Valentino's ever.

Tabitha Goldman