Sahara Grill (Leyton)

427-437 High Road, Leyton, London, E10 5EL - View on a map

So busy today waited 45 mins for a table. Waiter was really moody. Drinks came for the table next to us who arrived way after us! Their food also came first and they ordered loads! So I was already annoyed! Not even finished eating and the waiter who didn't even come back to our table re-appeared to take our plates whilst we were still eating! When we finally finished nobody offered us any desserts/ coffees etc.... then the waiter clearing our plates dropped a knife on my partner and spilt his drink! Er really! Oh also the food was extra spicy today!

Shagufta parvez
Saturday, September 17, 2016

I ordered the food to collection. First thing ,too much expensive and very less food for one person. I order the suete chicken which goes with special gravy but they did not put the gravy on it. At home when open the containers. Very dry food and no gravy. Ruined my dinner. I call them back and told them about food. They say sorry. I request them to deliver the rest of things then they took more then half an hour to deliver the rest of food. Totally ruined my dinner. Taste were changed too so I throw the food in the bin. My advise never order the food.

Uzee