Sahara Grill (Leyton)

427-437 High Road, Leyton, London, E10 5EL - View on a map

So busy today waited 45 mins for a table. Waiter was really moody. Drinks came for the table next to us who arrived way after us! Their food also came first and they ordered loads! So I was already annoyed! Not even finished eating and the waiter who didn't even come back to our table re-appeared to take our plates whilst we were still eating! When we finally finished nobody offered us any desserts/ coffees etc.... then the waiter clearing our plates dropped a knife on my partner and spilt his drink! Er really! Oh also the food was extra spicy today!

Shagufta parvez
Saturday, September 17, 2016

I ordered the food to collection. First thing ,too much expensive and very less food for one person. I order the suete chicken which goes with special gravy but they did not put the gravy on it. At home when open the containers. Very dry food and no gravy. Ruined my dinner. I call them back and told them about food. They say sorry. I request them to deliver the rest of things then they took more then half an hour to deliver the rest of food. Totally ruined my dinner. Taste were changed too so I throw the food in the bin. My advise never order the food.

Uzee
Friday, November 28, 2014

Please note, they have not bothered updating their details or contacting google but their on 427 leyton high road now.

Place looks really good. Shame about the organisation, we booked a table for 8 o clock it is 20:25 and we are still waiting in a waiting area with fluff flying around us. The man comes up to another couple and tells them the next table IS FOR THEM, he then comes to us and makes excuses about waiting for our whole group? we booked a table for 8 o clock not for 8:40 and when it was ready to give it to us, we were ready to order our meal and still in this waiting part.

Can't comment on the food as I died of starvation in the waiting room

Terry
Saturday, May 17, 2014

Visited all three branches and I must say food is on point, nice place to relax with family and you get looked after. Definitely recommend, especially the new Leyton branch, decor is amazing.

Uzi
Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Went there with the family to the Leyton Branch. Ordered chops, over spices with ginger and too much fat. Mains were ok. Had the chicken and steak combo. Service was terrible! Had to ask 3 times for salt and sauces. Overall, disappointed . They need to go back to basics and start again, prices are also way over the top.

Sam
Thursday, March 27, 2014

Over rated and over priced they charge too much for what they serve I mean £15 for 4 wings as a starter its day light robbery. The food there is not worth the money its too expensive does not even taste expensive tastes cheap and tacky. The service was also very poor and the waiters are very rude. I would rather go to the local chicken and chip shop and eat there. Will not dine in this disgusting place every again.

Shah
Monday, February 10, 2014

Wow, terrible. To be fair the chops weren't bad. Everything else was out of a packet. Chips, frozen...homemade hamburger, I think not. Gravy was gloopy bisto type stuff. Service was awful and rude to. At one point my gf asked for another napkin and water. They never came. Asked again. He brought a whole industrial pack of napkins and left it on the table. We then after asking again got water. Warm water arrived. To sum this place up. It's just a bad kebab shop that someone's thrown money at. You guys are a joke.

Jim
Friday, February 07, 2014

Food was over priced and quality was very average. I will not go there again. Sorry to say but its not worth it.

Rocky