Casa Mia

209 King Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9JT - View on a map

Since moving to the area, I have visited this restaurant several times, bringing various friends and family along each time. We have never once been disappointed. The lady who looks after you is professional and polite and makes the overall experience a very pleasant one. The food is delicious and great value for money, usually with these bargain prices you would expect low standard food to match but the quality and presentation is great. They have a set menu offer which originally attracted me which has a wide variety to choose from and the house wines are superb. Give this place a go, you won't be disappointed.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Myself my husband took our children for a meal on my daughters birthday. We were not disappointed. The starters were delicious and everyone was delighted with the mains. The bruchetta was to due for and the three pasta dishes we tried were all equally delicious. The staff were very friendly and attentive and we all left extremely satisfied and happy. Given the opportunity I would definately eat there again and would definately recommend to anyone.

Claire
Saturday, February 18, 2012

On our way to Hammersmith Tawn Hall we decided to give a go to this place. Who has kids they know how hard it's to find something to please everyone. Lady who served us wa very kind and polite. Food was delicious. We had parsnip soup as a starter and pizza for mains. When in the area again will visit for sure!

Jack and two little monkies :)

Jack Srbin - View all reviews by this user