The Breakfast Club (Soho)

33 D'Arblay Street, Soho, London, W1F 8EU - View on a map

The Breakfast Club (Soho) Restaurant In London

I too am surprised by the poor experiences previous reviewers had. The few times I've been here I've had no problems - the staff have been friendly and efficient, and the food has been very good. Most of the times I've been are for breakfast and the pancake-based ones in particular have been excellent. The portions are pretty big so it's worth breakfasting there if you don't have lunch plans.

It's usually very busy and by 10am there's normally a queue for entry. Yes, the queue is outside on the street as there is no room for people to queue indoors, so be warned. I've not had to wait very long on my visits. One time I went late afternoon and had a very generous sandwich with salad and sides that was a meal on its own.

Oh, and the leggy girl with short blonde hair who works there is really cute. Okay, that's not strictly about the food but as there's no rating for 'attractive staff' I thought I'd mention it here.

Backdrifter - View all reviews by this user