The Breakfast Club (Soho)

33 D'Arblay Street, Soho, London, W1F 8EU - View on a map

I too am surprised by the poor experiences previous reviewers had. The few times I've been here I've had no problems - the staff have been friendly and efficient, and the food has been very good. Most of the times I've been are for breakfast and the pancake-based ones in particular have been excellent. The portions are pretty big so it's worth breakfasting there if you don't have lunch plans.

It's usually very busy and by 10am there's normally a queue for entry. Yes, the queue is outside on the street as there is no room for people to queue indoors, so be warned. I've not had to wait very long on my visits. One time I went late afternoon and had a very generous sandwich with salad and sides that was a meal on its own.

Oh, and the leggy girl with short blonde hair who works there is really cute. Okay, that's not strictly about the food but as there's no rating for 'attractive staff' I thought I'd mention it here.

Backdrifter - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fantastic food! I had the ham so eggsited with choc caramel milkshake and it was divine! Huge amount of cheese and ham with the pancakes and loads of syrup. Great value for money. Given how busy it was (had to wait for a table) service was incredibly fast but I did not feel rushed and like I had to leave. Definitely the place to go for brunch in London!

Shan
Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I must say I'm very surprised at the reviews below. My friend and I had brunch here last Friday. The place was a bustling, great atmosphere, cute interior. The place was almost full but we were given a place straight away. The food was delicious. I had The All American while my friend had the Ham so Eggsited. Both dishes were very tasty. We also shared the Elvis milk shake which was divine. Would definitely go back again.

Megan