Cappadocia Ocakbasi

1154 London Road, Norbury, London, SW16 4DS - View on a map

Cappadocia Ocakbasi Restaurant In London

We found this restaurant completely by accident and have been back many many times since. My daughter is is probably one of the worst people to please and has decided this is her favourite place to go. The restaurant is welcoming and cosy. The staff are great and friendly. Very attentive but not intrusive. The food oh where do I start every starter we have tried hot or cold.. excellent.. the main courses are even more so for me its the adana. This restaurant gets my vote everytime. And it is well worth the money.

Cindy
Wednesday, January 01, 2014

went for the 1st time last week. Going to book a table for tonight. Nuff said.

andy
Friday, November 15, 2013

In a quiet area, but amazing service and food. If this place was in a busy main road, you will probably not be able to get a seat!

Without a doubt, one of the best kebabs I have ever had and I've had quite a few. Mixed grill is a lovely selection of different meats. You can tell the chefs here know what they are doing. Restaurant is 30 miles away from me but well worth the trip and will be back.

Terry B
Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Food absolutely fantastic! My husband is a fussy eater and he took the suggestion of our waiter and thoroughly enjoyed his mixed grill. Our daughter who is 7 ate up all her children's meal and loved that she was also eating what the grown ups were having (but a smaller portion). Great choice of starters, main and the baklava was to die for!

Atmosphere is cosy and welcoming and you don't feel rushed by the staff. Everyone was attentive without being intrusive.

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would not hesitate to recommend!

Mrs Sharma
Thursday, April 18, 2013

This is an amazing place been going here for about 4 years! Food is excellent :)

I would recommed this t everyone i know!!

Thursday, February 09, 2012