Izgara (Whetstone)

1274 High Road, Whetstone, London, N20 9HH - View on a map

Izgara (Whetstone) Restaurant In London

Great meze to start...in fact a meal of them alone would have been perfect. Bread was warm and fresh. Chicken and lamb kebabs for main were tasty, but kalamari were very disappointing; a question of too thick a batter/breadcrumb coating. Service was friendly but painfully slow. Nevertheless, I would return.

Littlehippie
Sunday, July 15, 2012

That bad reviewer probably went to the kebab shop next door instead... because I have tried both... and Izgara is one of the best Turkish around whereas Lantern Greek next door is disgusting! Izgara's good!!!

Mark
Sunday, April 01, 2012

One of the best restaurant in North London, excellent service every time,

delicious food,great value for money. We have been back many times and never found a fault. If someone finds a fault with it, then they must have been in the wrong restaurant.

Salim
Sunday, December 11, 2011

My husband and I eat there regularly and have never yet had a bad meal or service. Every time we found the food tasty, well cooked and good value for money and the service prompt and friendly. I really fail to understand the bad reviews as our experience (at least 7 or 8 visits), has always been completely positive and enjoyable. It sounds as if they are talking about a completely different restaurant from the one mentioned.

Gloria - View all reviews by this user
Friday, October 21, 2011

I appreciate there are a few people who had bad experiences here. Me and the missus went on saturday night and had a fantastic meal. Really nice food, good fast and friendly service and good value for money.

We had the set platter, and couldnt finish it because it was so much food, and with a drink each it cost us less then £20 each.

I will be back there as soon as possible.

Rich