New Saigon

340 Regents Park Road, Finchley, London, N3 2LN - View on a map

I just want to say that I have no idea what the two reviewers above are talking about? They wouldn't know good Chinese food if it slapped them in the face.

I almost always go to Saigon; the service is lovely, the manager is so nice and the food is delicious.

The service; the food is cooked quickly and brought fresh by waiters who are very chatty and smiley. The manager usually stops to chat about how our day went and everything. The food is much better quality than it was a year ago (they have changed chef's) and is actually delicious. I could eat there all day!

I would recommend the duck pancakes, the chicken wings and the special fried rice; these dishes are the best. The smell is incredible and the food is good quality.

My only criticism is that the decorations are a bit mediocre, but who cares when the food is good?

Very satisfying over all. Again, the critics above are exaggerating. I am Chinese and I know what good food is.

Sophie