805

805 Old Kent Road, London, SE15 1NX - View on a map

My wife and I visited the restaurant on a Saturday and was promptly seated, which was nice. The host/front manager could have been more welcoming but nevertheless we had a nice and comfortable seat.

I had to motion for service and the waitress was polite and attended to us as quickly as she could since it was a busy Saturday night.

Once our order was taken, Our drinks and food came quickly all at the right time. Only one sour point for me which was a speck in my main dish that didn't belong.

Overall, I would visit it again.

Gbenga
Saturday, March 15, 2014

Nice one 805, keep up the good work, i will be coming back soon for some delicious grilled fresh fish.

JayN - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I visited the restaurant yesterday with my son as a treat. The food was nice and presentable. But the waiters service need to improve greatly as it took so long to get the food to us as they seems to rush from one table to the other. In the end, we called another waiter to bring our food. Overall, the atmosphere was okay.

Nikki Samuel - View all reviews by this user
Saturday, January 11, 2014

We had a table for 10 booked at 805 Restaurant. I had heard so much about the place but I had never been so I was a bit unsure of what to expect. I must say when we arrived I was blown away by the interior of the place. Delightful. Not your typical Nigerian setting. Sorry to say. Fantastic ambience.

Anyway we were greeted and sat at our table. Food came out relatively quickly after we ordered. The starters were fantastic. Beef Suya on sticks, sizzling mixed grill, fish pepper soup (Yom Yom). Mains course was unbelievable. Giant tiger prawns on a sizzling plate with fried rice.

Money well spent. This I most say is the best Nigerian Restaurant in London. Believe me I have been to many.

We will Definately be going back.

I recommend to all.