La Forchetta

73 Upper Street, Islington, London, N1 0NY - View on a map

La Forchetta Restaurant In London

I recently organized a surprise birthday party@ La Forchetta Angel for my partner and it was an excellent choice because the place felt intimate and cozy and easy to get to,exactly the atmosphere I wanted for our special evening.The staff was very friendly and professional right from the beginning and the food was fresh and tasty and at reasonable price.I would happily recommend this place.

NickyB - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, January 31, 2013

La Forchetta, this hidden gem on upper street took me and my partner by a rather pleasant surprise. Sad enough, that I dint get a chance to discover it earlier and had to suffer losuy italian food at other italian restaurants. However, La forchetta serves WOW italian food. I am pure food lover, and italian food is my top favourite. The restaurant offers a simple, yet such an appealing classic menu. We ordered three course menu, from the starters to the desserts, everything tasted fresh, healthy and authentic. The Tiramisu is to die for. Prompt and professional service and the bill will certainly not pinch your pocket. This restaurant in angel, made me feel like I was back in Rome for a holiday. WHAT A WHOLESOME EXPERIENCE, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012