Bellevue Restaurant

218 Trinity Road, Wandsworth Common, London, SW17 7HP - View on a map

Bellevue Restaurant Restaurant In London

Visited here for the fisrt time at the weekend - surprised that I had missed this little French gem - we went for lunch with the kids but I will definitely be back....fish soup with crispy croutons, bavette steak with shallots and sauted potatoes and chausson de pommes - the kids had steak and chips with yummy beans and large ice creams in cones - there also looked to be delicious pigs cheeks risotto. The cheese board definitely rivalled Chez Bruce.

MC Balham
Monday, October 15, 2012

We have been going to this restaurant for over 6 years and it is fantastic - the food is consistent and extremely tasty - it never disappoints. The atmosphere so relaxing and friendly. It is a local restaurant for us and sometimes we want to go to 'central London' for a change of scenery however we never have food cooked this good, especially for the price. It is a gem that we hope stays around for a long long time.

Laurie
Friday, July 27, 2012

An amazing restaurant. The food was plentiful and good value.

The steak was one of the best I have ever eaten, and I have never seen a cheese board like it (they bring out a massive board of about 25 different cheeses and you select which you want).

The atmosphere is friendly and not snooty, plus there is outside space.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Rather Unusual Chinaman

A Rather Unusual Chinaman

Friday, March 05, 2010 - My roast venison had a slightly more rustic approach with everything slathered neatly onto my plate. Again, perfectly cooked meat and a really wholesome meal. Even though the presentation appeared more straightforward, the kitchen was still showing some invention with the introduction of the artichoke mash which was pleasant, if a little unusual. The confit leg of duck was also highly commendable. Although not my dish, the three portions ordered by separate members of my family meant that there was ample amounts of duck for me to scavenge. Crisp skin and moist flesh with bags of flavour.